Detailing cross river is an online blog that is more committed to fulfilling the three objective of journalism which is to inform, educate and entertain. Do you want your first class information? We are reliable.

Definition List

Pages

ONDO SOUTH SENATORIAL RACE- MEET JAMES USEGHAN

By Emmanuel Omopariola

James Useghan is man of integrity and humility is an integral part of his life, he doesn't feign it.

My first encounter with the president of FLM (First Massive Literati), James Useghan was one amidst  numerous encounters i will never forget. 

The Ondo South Senatorial Aspirant, James Useghan arrived Lokoja a night before we had FML inaugural meeting- he never slept all through the night because of his passion to get things working as it were in Nigeria again.

He is selfless and gives all FML state coordinators across the federation a full autonomy (to take decision like he would do).

James Useghan is a quintessential of agent of "positive change".

I call on all Ondo Southerners, don't for any reason recycle leaders that has put you guys in political poverty,  economic poverty and industrialization deficit.

The only man that can run a transparent representation and deliver the dividend of democracy to Ondo South without favourism is James Useghan.

It is total "madness" to be voting for leaders that has put you outside the "benefit system of the government."

It is high time the youths start replacing the political leaders that has stopped the development of this country.

The tomorrow we have been waiting for since yesterday is now!

Vote for probity.
Vote Moral apostle.
Vote for productiveness.

Moral Activist
Share:

1 comment:

  1. My first encounter with James was life changing. I didn't know him from any where, I worked into where he works currently, I went to see his colleague I had never met before, he saw me at the reception can asked who I needed to see. I told him I didn't know her. He called her and told her to resume. She was not a junior staff. She was the head of department,

    To cut my story short. He is passionate about people. He has a heart of service, he is approachable.

    People of Ondo South, you have a Gem; treasure him, vote him, love him.

    Thanks.My first encounter with James was life changing. I didn't know him from any where, I worked into where he works currently, I went to see his colleague I had never met before, he saw me at the reception can asked who I needed to see. I told him I didn't know her. He called her and told her to resume. She was not a junior staff. She was the head of department,

    To cut my story short. He is passionate about people. He has a heart of service, he is approachable.

    People of Ondo South, you have a Gem; treasure him, vote him, love him.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LIKE SCHOLARSCIRCLE ON FACEBOOK

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

By staff of detailingcrossriver

CRHA; CR 9th ASSEMBLY RELEASED NAMES OF SECOND LEGISLATIVE YEAR STANDING COMMITTEES

  Abara Etop, The Cross River State House of Assembly, in accordance with it's House Rules, released names of standing Committees for th...

Theme Support

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

Pages

Theme Support