Detailing cross river is an online blog that is more committed to fulfilling the three objective of journalism which is to inform, educate and entertain. Do you want your first class information? We are reliable.

Definition List

Pages

Mr. Speaker, CRS House of Assembly, Eteng Jones Williams replies Mr. Iwara


After calling out the Speaker of the CRS House of Assembly and drawing his attention to the plight of the Agoi Ibami community in Yakurr LGA, which incidentally is in his State Constituency, just minutes ago this Sunday evening, he sent me this message:

"Good evening IWARA. I appreciate the issues you raised about the Agoi Ibami community in my constituency. It is sincerely painful that the road, awarded to the construction firm, John Davis Construction Company in 2012 by the Liyel Imoke administration, was POORLY done. I have recently been lobbying a few of my highly placed friends to help capture this road contract and have it successfully executed. Please let me not mention their names here so I do not jeopardise a process already in place.

Secondly, a nine class room block, staff room, reception and sixteen toilets, are presently under construction in the Agoi Ibami Secondary School. I have attached photographs and can humbly tell you that as at this evening, work on the building has reached window level. Feel free to cross check this information with the reliable sources I know you always have on hand.




I am indeed grateful IWARA."

Over to you guys!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE SCHOLARSCIRCLE ON FACEBOOK

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

By staff of detailingcrossriver

CRHA; CR 9th ASSEMBLY RELEASED NAMES OF SECOND LEGISLATIVE YEAR STANDING COMMITTEES

  Abara Etop, The Cross River State House of Assembly, in accordance with it's House Rules, released names of standing Committees for th...

Theme Support

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

Pages

Theme Support