Detailing cross river is an online blog that is more committed to fulfilling the three objective of journalism which is to inform, educate and entertain. Do you want your first class information? We are reliable.

Definition List

Pages

Your Love is Magical Blessing Alabi declares By Engr Nchu Sunnyskipo Otu


Engr. Nchu Sunnyskipo Otu described the voice of his love "Blessing" as being magical.

Sunnyskipo is a two time Governor of Royal State of Hall2, the defence Headquarters, Cross River University of Technology Calabar ( Crutech). Skipo is also the DG of OMEGA5  socio- political support group in Cross River State and also Chairman, Cross River State Youths in Politics, Good governance Boki chapter and Director of Social Crutech Alumni. Sunnyskipo is trusted party Man "People Democratic party" PDP.

Skipo yesterday during a talked with me said " Blessing had touched my life in a magnificent way, she made me rise above the world and I have never felt like this before now".

Sunnyskipo narrated their two years friendship experience, He said" Every relationship will have it's ups and downs. No relationship is perfect but when you are with your destined love, things will fall into place. Through the good and bad times, Blessing was always there for me, she is ready to tackle the world together with me.

Blessing Alabi Njure is a graduate of Faculty of Education, Department of Education and Planning, Cross River University of Technology (Crutech). She is a business Mogul well known across-the-board.

Blessing replies Sunnyskipo" Skipo My love, everything have changed since I met you. Your smiles brighten my day, you view the world fearlessly. Everyday of your life is an accomplishment and you set a goal to achieve for us everyday. You never settle for less. I don't have any idea what I could have done to deserve someone like you".

Blessing added that " I never had someone in life that believe in me as much as you do. You remind me that there is nothing in this world that I can not achieve, if I strive for it. You have shown me that I deserve the best. I will love you forever My love.

Skipo in reaction, I see the entire world through your eyes Blessing. You are My precious treasure and I will never let you go. From 21st of December 2019 till My last breath, you will be in My arms every night and I will wake up in your arms every morning.

Blessing you are mine forever and I want you to know that every sing moment of my life revolves around you. I will hold your hand and stay by your side till my last breath.

Blazer Republic celebrate your own.
Congratulations in advance Sunnyskipo and Blessing for making me to jealous your love lines.

Destined Hearts 2019
Love is magical 2019

My name is Trinity Jesam, I love listening to love stories and I make it public through your permission, just contact me.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE SCHOLARSCIRCLE ON FACEBOOK

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

By staff of detailingcrossriver

CRHA; CR 9th ASSEMBLY RELEASED NAMES OF SECOND LEGISLATIVE YEAR STANDING COMMITTEES

  Abara Etop, The Cross River State House of Assembly, in accordance with it's House Rules, released names of standing Committees for th...

Theme Support

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

Pages

Theme Support