Detailing cross river is an online blog that is more committed to fulfilling the three objective of journalism which is to inform, educate and entertain. Do you want your first class information? We are reliable.

Definition List

Pages

AKOROKPOR CONSOLES With THE FAMILY Of HER LATE FRIEND MISS TOLULOPE AROTILE



 Please accept my sincere sympathy for the loss of your daughter .
I share in the grief of you and your family at this sad time.

I am deeply saddened by the loss of your daughter TOLULOPE AROTILE . She will be truly missed, and I will include you and your family in my daily prayers.

A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds, through us, they live on. Surely she will not be forgotten.”

“My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family during this difficult period.
May you find the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your wife rest in peace.”

“I cannot even begin to understand what you are going through right now, but I would like to offer my prayers and condolences to you and your family.
Please accept my condolences on the passing of daughter miss TOLULOPE AROTILE  . It is an honor to have known such a great person, and I will truly miss her.”

My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I will surely miss her presence; she was a lovable and kind person.”
‘May the fond memories of your daughter  bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.”


“At this trying period in your life, I pray that God will grant you the serenity and peace that you need to get through this. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.”
“Your daughter was an exceptional person and will be missed. You have my most sincere sympathy for her passing.”

Contribute from his friend Akorokpor Linus
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE SCHOLARSCIRCLE ON FACEBOOK

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

By staff of detailingcrossriver

CRHA; CR 9th ASSEMBLY RELEASED NAMES OF SECOND LEGISLATIVE YEAR STANDING COMMITTEES

  Abara Etop, The Cross River State House of Assembly, in accordance with it's House Rules, released names of standing Committees for th...

Theme Support

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

Pages

Theme Support