Detailing cross river is an online blog that is more committed to fulfilling the three objective of journalism which is to inform, educate and entertain. Do you want your first class information? We are reliable.

Definition List

Pages

Inyali Peter Escape Assassination Attempt by Ayade Aides

Inyali Peter the publisher of Fearless Report was attacked yesterday by Gov. Ayade boys in Obudu. During my conversation with him he narrated how everything plays out, Inyali Said "Yesterday, at about 12:17am in Obudu I was attacked by a team of hoodlums led by Gov. Ben Ayade aides, Boniface Ishamali, Special Adviser petroleum to the Governor and Ukpang. I was in Obudu for the funeral of the Late Cross River Accountant General, Late Mr. Innocent Adie. Immediately I arrived the funeral grounds, I started noticing some unusual movement around me. One of the boys I don't know but I saw seating with Ukpan and Bonny was repeatedly calling me to a dark spot but I refused to oblige knowing that I don't know him and I was suspecting that there was a plan to attack me. After I refused to follow him, the last time, few minutes later, Bonny just came from nowhere with Ukpang to attack me with their boys who were shouting in Obudu language "shey you know how to write about the Governor, we'll mend you today". It took the efforts of the mobile Police men attached to some VIPs to rescue me from what was clearly an assassination attempt". We call on every meaningful Crossiverians and Nigerians to speak out, if anything happen to Inyali Peter, Ishamali Boniface should be held responsible. As elections draw near we call on police men to protect the journalists, it is our duty to inform, educate and entertain. Help us with adequate security.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE SCHOLARSCIRCLE ON FACEBOOK

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

By staff of detailingcrossriver

CRHA; CR 9th ASSEMBLY RELEASED NAMES OF SECOND LEGISLATIVE YEAR STANDING COMMITTEES

  Abara Etop, The Cross River State House of Assembly, in accordance with it's House Rules, released names of standing Committees for th...

Theme Support

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

Pages

Theme Support