Detailing cross river is an online blog that is more committed to fulfilling the three objective of journalism which is to inform, educate and entertain. Do you want your first class information? We are reliable.

Definition List

Pages

WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT EFIOANWAN NSEFIK PUBLISHER “EARLY MORNING MOTIVATION.”

Early morning motivation is an inspirational idea and page that has been running for quite some years now. It is aimed at equipping people with the needed words of wisdom triggering them to act accordingly for best results. The conceiver of this fast rising platform is a lady, one important to know and a force to reckon with. Is she interesting? I don’t know but hey that’s what I intend to find out so hang in there as we get started. INTERVIEWER’S 1ST QUESTION: Hello Ma, I must say that you are quite a charmer. What’s your name? INTERVIEWEE: Thank you very much. My name is Efioanwan Nsefik fondly called Efi or Oluwaefi. INTERVIEWER’S 2ND QUESTION: Okay Efioanwan, May we know you more? INTERVIEWEE: I am a young ambitious lady, totally committed to the cause of success. I am the 5th in the family of 7. A child of Eld. & Eld. Mrs Edem Nsefik. A native of Akpabuyo Local Government Area of Cross River State – Nigeria. Single but not searching and I’m told that I am a nice person. INTERVIEWER’S 3RD QUESTION: As regarding being single and not searching, that means you are hooked. Could that be true? INTERVIEWEE: Hmmm! Abasi ibom ke eyong. Oga, whatever you second guess, may it work for you accordingly but I know what love is and being loved (Laughs). INTERVIEWER’S 4TH QUESTION: Having known these about you, what is your notion in life? INTERVIEWEE: Yes! The way I see life is different from how others see it. It goes in tandem with my composed quote that says “LEARN YOUR LESSONS OR YOU’LL BE TAUGHT AGAIN.” What I mean by that is that life has a way of bending us, teaching us and making us better persons. It is the thought of feeling smart and neglecting lessons that hurts. Avoid being taught again, be life’s good student(s) and learn. INTERVIEWER’S 5TH QUESTION: That was quite touching, Thank you. But If I may ask, now that you are 28 years, how well or how fair has your life been and can you describe life over the past years? INTERVIEWEE: First of all, I can vehemently say that my life has been fair enough but if it exceeds fair to being well lived then someone should attest to that. I have seen the storms though it’s not finished because more years awaits me but still I’ll conquer. I have tasted life’s sweetness but only after taking its bitter pill. So to me, Life is one surprise package that we never know what’s next. Take it, live it, be strong and hold on. Above all, always believe in yourself. INTERVIEWER’S 6TH QUESTION: Wow… Okay! Let’s talk about your likes and dislikes. What are they? INTERVIEWEE: Alright! My likes are the below qualities in a person: Dedication, Respect, Loyalty, Simplicity, Determination, Sincerity, Humility, Care, Love, Trust, Focus and purpose driven individual(s). While I detest lies, cheating, unseriousness (often), Smartness not associated to intellectual capability, pride, arrogance, intimidation, bragging and disrespect etc. INTERVIEWER’S 7TH QUESTION: What are your hobbies? Can you tell us? INTERVIEWEE: Truly speaking, I love listening to good music ( I am quite selective). I love writing and playing games during leisure time. INTERVIEWER’S 8TH QUESTION: Is or are there any weird thing(s) about you? INTERVIEWEE: Well, the fact that I politely withdraw from people and go back to my shell makes people think I am weird. I do this because I meditate most times else inspiration won’t come. Secondly, the fact that I am still shy at some things, (please don’t ask me about them) makes people question my person. Finally, the fact that I rely so much on my instinct because it’s often 90% correct and precise. For all I know, that’s God speaking to me! INTERVIEWER’S 9TH QUESTION: Tell us your favorite fruit and food. Any in particular? If many name them. INTERVIEWEE: My favorite fruits are: 1. Pineapple 2. Apple 3. Water melon while my favourite foods are: 1. Abak soup and garri 2. Afia Efere ye usung abia 3. Coconut rice, jellof rice and fried rice 4. Fisher man stew 5. Indomie and egg etc. INTERVIEWER’S 10TH QUESTION: That was a long one especially the native delicacies shows that you are a true Nigerian. Before we round up Ma, Can you tell us your expectations today as you turn 28 years? INTERVIEWEE: Firstly, I expect more out pour of divine wisdom and inspiration from God as living remains my heritage through Him. I expect birthday cakes, I expect more successes as I labour, I expect text messages flooding my phone and social media pages. I expect birthday songs, radio shout outs and more surprises which has already begun. I expect presents, have fun with friends and end my day in a quiet place where I’ll take a retrospective look at my life and make amends. Weigh the future and go for it. INTERVIEWER’S 11TH QUESTION: Finally, how do you see yourself in years to come? INTERVIEWEE: Well like i already said, I am very ambitious and years from now, I will shake the world. Oh please don’t misquote that to mean violence rather a purposeful one aimed at touching lives and improving people’s livelihood. With my foundation upcoming, Nigerian youths and other youths will be beneficiaries of this great vision. Partners are still needed as I solicit for those willing to contribute their quota. Definitely I will be rich and I am certain that I will lead or be a top government official In my country. Too many dreams right? Well, let’s see how it goes, in God I choose trust. INTERVIEWER: Alright thank you Ma. I feel honored to have you and wish you life’s best today and always. To our followers, Thank you for reading thus far, always visit this blog spot for the most reliable news updates in Cross River and Nigeria at large.I remain your host Ofem, Jesam (TRINITY).
Share:

2 comments:

  1. If I was not your pastor I could win you to my church indeed you are the epitome of the youth may God continue to elevate you above principalities an powers in Jesus Christ name Amen happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was not your pastor I could win you to my church indeed you are the epitome of the youth may God continue to elevate you above principalities an powers in Jesus Christ name Amen happy birthday

    ReplyDelete

LIKE SCHOLARSCIRCLE ON FACEBOOK

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

By staff of detailingcrossriver

CRHA; CR 9th ASSEMBLY RELEASED NAMES OF SECOND LEGISLATIVE YEAR STANDING COMMITTEES

  Abara Etop, The Cross River State House of Assembly, in accordance with it's House Rules, released names of standing Committees for th...

Theme Support

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

Pages

Theme Support